- Have you been struggling to pull together quality learning experiences for your students while they are learning at home?
- Do you want to explore innovative ways that you can provide choice to students in how they learn the content?
- Are you finding it challenging to prepare lessons that ALL students can access?
Join us for a live webinar where we unpack a streamlined process for developing quality learning experiences and share practical tips and strategies to manage your planning during these changing times.
WHEN: MONDAY 27 April 1.30 – 3.00
The webinar will focus on:
- Unpacking a process to plan quality learning activities for home-based learning
- Creating relevant and engaging learning experiences that can be undertaken at home with or without technology
- Considerations when planning for learning at home
- Tech-based resources to support learning for all.